As much as you desire to have an electric skateboard, you find it unattainable because of the prices in the market. The good news is that you can acquire the best electric skateboard under 300 dollars in the market. All you need to do is to read this article to the end.
It comes with no surprise that electric skateboards are becoming more popular, and a lot of skaters choose to have one in possession because of the convenience and some other benefits that can’t be overlooked.
Who should consider the best electric skateboard under 300 dollars?
Do you desire to purchase an electric skateboard but you are on a low budget, do you love to skate with your kids but can’t afford a quality skateboard because they are costly? How will you feel to find out you can get a quality electric skateboard for yourself and your kids as low as 300 dollars?
We realize that there are lots of people interested in finding any of the best affordable electric skateboards which is why we choose to demystify the task through comprehensive research and surveys from different sources to pick the best for you.
BEST ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD UNDER 300 DOLLARS
The BLITZART Huracane 38″ is an exclusive electric skateboard with a fantastic design that makes it quite irresistible considering you can get it within the range of 300 dollars. The craftsmanship incorporates six layers of maple wood, two layers of the bamboo deck and premium grip tape.
The construction of the skateboard is phenomenal as it has the six-ply maple wood deck sandwiched between a layer of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board which makes it durable and flexible. The deck of the skateboard is one of the significant things to consider.
With that in mind, the construction of the deck is outwitted with tape and appears to be concave which makes it perfect to keep the rider’s feet firmly as long as they remain on the board. The board is strong enough to accommodate an individual with about 250 lbs.
Another important thing you need to know about the BLITZART Huracane 38″ Electric Skateboard is that you can control it using a remote control system that comes with a wrist strap. With the wireless remote control, you can choose to accelerate or decelerate with the reverse capability.
The electric skateboard has just two-speed modes, and it has hold function which helps any rider to get off the board easily without hassles. The skateboard comes fully assembled, so you don’t waste much time on how to construct it before you start using it.
- 350w brushless hub-motor
- Ergonomic wireless remote system
- The maximum speed of up to 17 mph
- Board size of 38 x 10 x 5.5 inches
- The skateboard comes fully assembled
- It is safe and reliable to use
- The deck is stable and strong
- It comes with a remote control
- The remote control can get weak if not used properly
- It is not an ideal skateboard for kids
The list of the best electric skateboard brands is incomplete without the mention of Alouette. One of their outstanding products which have garnered much recognition not only because it comes affordable below 300 dollars in price, but because of the features and other properties is the Alouette PHOENIX RYDERS Electric Skateboard.
Starting with the craftsmanship of the skateboard, it comes with quality materials that make it last longer compared to some other skateboards on the market. The construction incorporates seven layers maple deck with a bamboo layer which makes it sturdy and flexible.
You have nothing to doubt about the performance of the skateboard with 83mm Brushless Hub Dual-motor. Each has about 350W with good acceleration and braking system to ensure that riders enjoy the best time on the board.
Accelerating and stopping the skateboard is easier to do with all the properties it comes with. Alouette has the interest and safety of the riders at heart which is why such measure was put in place.
The skateboard can conveniently move about 14 miles with the top speed is 12.4MPH and maximum 15° climbing angle. It runs on a Lithium battery of 25.2 Voltage with 4400mah capacity. The battery comes along with the skateboard, and all that is left to do by you is to recharge it before using it.
Also, Alouette attaches an ergonomic wireless remote system with the skateboard which you can use to control the movement and as well stop its operation. The remote control has a display screen, and on it, you can check the power consumption, the speed and the status of the skateboard.
- The size of the board is 32.2 x 10.6 x 4.9 inches
- The board weighs 9.92 pounds
- Speed range 12.4 mph (20 km/h)
- PU wheel material with the size of 2.75 x 2.0 inches (70 x 51 mm)
- You have no worries about assembling the board
- Takes just two hours to get fully charged
- Has a remote control to direct the board, change direction and halt the movement
- Comes with a user manual to make it easier to use
- Has a six-month warranty for users
- The deck has the tendency to get damaged easily
- The remote becomes less effective over some time
You can always take your skateboarding to the next level with the use of the LiftBoard Single Motor Belt Driven Electric Skateboard. The board has all that it takes to help you meet your desired goal with skating. It is indeed a premium board that commands both quality and value.
Sturdiness and flexibility are all that the skateboard stands for. You get to have all the fun and excitement which will make you proud of your investment. It made this list not just because it is one of the best electric skateboards under 300 dollars but because of the speed range.
It has 16 mph top speed and can go through 18 miles range. The design incorporates seven-ply maple decks which make it super stable to withstand any pressure from its operation. Each layer of the deck has its function, and the end goal of it all is to ensure you are comfortable while standing on the board.
It has a belt driven motor, and it runs on a lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable. The control of the board is easier to do with the use of the wireless remote system that comes with it. All you need is to initiate any command from the remote, and the board will comply with it.
Lastly, it comes with Polyurethane 80mm wheels, and that enables it to withstand anyone that weighs within the range of 250lbs without any sign of damages.
- The size of the board is 39 x 9 x 15 inches
- The board weighs 15 pounds
- Speed range 16 mph
- PU wheel material with the size of 80mm
- Strong and flexible
- Can be used in any weather condition both wet and dry
- Works smoothly and ideal for anyone within 250 pounds
- It is easier to control using the remote system
- You are likely to have issues with the drive belt
If you are in search for the best affordable electric skateboard for recreation and commuting and you are not a big fan of a heavy duty board, the MEEPO Board Electric Skateboard Campus 2.0 is the best option to consider.
The MEEPO Board Electric Skateboard Campus 2.0 is very lightweight and a perfect choice for lightweight riders. On arrival of the package, you get to see one meepo campus two electric skateboards, one wall mount hook where you can hang the board to keep safe when not in use.
The design of the skateboard incorporates rear truck led light for illumination, and it has a charger for restoring the power of the board, one meepo bracelet, five stickers, one customized skate T tool, one DC port charger adapter, remote control with USB charging cable.
Furthermore, the design of the skateboard makes it pleasing and alluring to every rider not to talk about the features. It has the most expensive battery (SANYO 20700B), and once it is fully charged, it can run conveniently for more than two hours without any interruption with the help of the 1500 mah battery capacity.
The skateboard isn’t ideal for people with much body mass as it comes with 150 pounds capacity. Also, it is the best for those who love to ride on both low and medium speed. However, everything about the skateboard is monitored using the remote control system which makes it easier for the rider to use the board.
- The size of the board is 32.9 inches
- The board weighs 12.2 pounds
- Speed range 18-22 mph
- PU wheel material with the size of 83.5mm
- The construction makes it reliable and flexible
- It comes with remote control for more comfortable use
- The deck is strong to accommodate individuals within 150 lbs
- It is fully assembled and comes with all you need to have the fun and excitement you desire
- It is isn’t ideal for adults
- It can break easily when used by individual with body mass above 150lbs
The next on our list of the best electric skateboard under 300 dollars is the ACTON Blink Lite Electric Skateboard. The skateboard beat most of the expensive types in the market. The fantastic features make it quite irresistible for riders who know the worth of what they are about to buy.
The skateboard has in-wheel hub motor which makes it very quiet when in operation. The motor composition makes it efficient and last longer with low or little maintenance. The system of the skateboard ensures riders get the fun and excitement they desire while on the board.
It has smooth acceleration with the excellent braking system to bring the board to a stop whenever there is a need for it. The skateboard can run up to about ten mph which is the top speed, reaching a range of 5 miles.
Also, riders have the option to choose from different speed settings from beginner, normal and advanced through Bluetooth connection using the ACTION app.
Speaking of the design of the skateboard; it is quite appealing with the use of Canadian maple to make it sturdy and flexible. Controlling the skateboard is easier than you can think using the remote control system that comes with the package.
- The size of the board is 27 x 7.5 x 4.5 inches
- The board weighs 7.9 pounds
- Speed range ten mph
- PU wheel material with the size of 83mm
- It is lightweight and more comfortable to move from one place to another
- You can control it using an app via Bluetooth connection
- The deck is convenient for any rider
- It has different speed options which you can select using the remote control system
- It can accommodate users within the range of 200lbs
- The motor gets weak easily and needs high maintenance
- Some customers complained about the battery as well
The next on the list of the best electric skateboard under 300 dollars is known as Atom Longboards Atom Electric H.4 Skateboard. You don’t know, and it is one of the best electric skateboards under 300 dollars you will find in the market.
Sooner, the skateboard becomes your favorite once you get to know all that it has to bring to your table. The Atom Longboards Atom Electric H.4 Skateboard comes with hub motor that is concealed inside the wheel. It is lightweight and yet compact to ensure that users are safe while on the board.
Without a doubt, it is sturdy and flexible when it comes to its operation. The skateboard runs on a lithium-ion battery which is rechargeable when it runs out of charges.
To ensure that users are safe on the board during acceleration and when alighting from the board, it has a good braking system which makes it reliable.
Furthermore, the skateboard doesn’t speed much but still commands about 9 mph as the top speed. It makes it a perfect choice for parents who want to monitor the movement and progress of their kids on a skateboard. The tires and the materials of the board make it ideal to withstand any individual of about 200 pounds.
- The size of the board is 27.5 x 9 x 4.5 inches
- The board weighs 8 pounds
- Speed range 9.3 mph
- PU wheel material with the size of 81.5 mm
- Resourceful and ideal for both commuting and recreation
- Sturdy tire which makes it suitable for different conditions
- Flexible and reliable in all situations
- The deck material is of high quality to ensure it last longer
- It’s top speed is 9MPH which is considered as being small for some individuals
- The motor gets weak due to low maintenance
The BLITZART X-Plore Electric Skateboard Longboard is a phenomenal piece for all skaters who want the best electric skateboard but on a low budget. The longboard has to itself maple wood and bamboo deck with premium grip tape.
The maple wood is seven in numbers with two layers of bamboo on the bottom of the board. The construction and design of the board make it durable and reliable to handle any condition. The board will always keep the rider in place as long as they remain on the board and it can conveniently withstand any individual with the body weight of 250 pounds.
Moreover, all that a skater needs while on a skateboard is the assurance for safety and you have that in abundance with the BLITZART X-Plore Electric Skateboard Longboard. You can fly down the street with it without any fear of getting injured.
Also, the skateboard can boast of 17 mph maximum speed with the range of 10 miles. It comes with 4.0an lithium-ion battery which only takes less than two hours to get it charged. Controlling the skateboard doesn’t require stress as it comes with a remote control system to make that easier.
It comes fully assembled which means you can have it on running immediately you get the board. Because it comes with a 350W motor that has a regenerative brake, it makes it one of the safest to use.
- The size of the board is 38 x 10 x 5 inches
- The board weighs 13 pounds
- Speed range 17 mph
- PU wheel material with the size of 83.5 mm
- Ideal for kids and adults
- Easier to control using the remote system
- Flexible and sturdy
- The deck and tire compliments the overall design of the skateboard to make it comfortable for users
- You are likely to have issues with the remote system as some customer claims the battery runs out of charges quickly.
- It is a heavy duty skateboard and can be quite stressful to carry from one place to another
The last on the list of the best electric skateboard under 300 dollars is the Urban – Portable Mini Electric Skateboard. It is a premium skating piece that almost all skaters will appreciate. The design and construction will always win you over not to talk about the features.
It is a super light board that can be used for transportation and recreation. It runs on 52.8WH lithium battery which is rechargeable. The board comes with an inventive system in which you can easily control the speed of the board and as well stop to make it easier to get off the board.
Also, the design consists of a Canadian deck which makes the skateboard appealing and reliable to use. No matter the condition of the terrain, the skateboard can get you the fun and excitement that you desire with the help of the shock absorption PU wheels.
With the use of the control system, you can decide to do whatever that pleases you with the skateboard. The board weighs just 7 pounds and can accommodate any individual with the weight of 250 pounds.
- The size of the board is 17 inches
- The board weighs 7 pounds
- Speed range 12 mph
- PU wheel material with the size of 81.5 mm
- Portable and flexible
- Quick connecting remote system
- Ergonomic lightweight design
- Drive belt can get damaged easily
- Battery of the skateboard has short lifespan
BOTTOM LINE ON THE BEST ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD UNDER 300 DOLLARS
Having one of the best electric skateboards is the desire of every skater irrespective of their levels. Unfortunately, some are incapacitated to acquire the quality electric skateboard they desire because it is too expensive and above their budget.
It is hard to find a quality electric skateboard in the market that is cheap and that has caused lot of skaters to lose interest and retire to a traditional skateboard. However, we are able to make a concise research on some of the best skateboards you can get in the market within the range of 300 dollars without missing out on top features, value and quality.
Our collection on the best electric skateboard under 300 dollars is an ideal piece for those who desire to have an electric skateboard but on a lower budget. You don’t have to break the bank as you can acquire your dream skateboard with as low as 300 dollars.
The choice is yours to make with our collection lists based on your preference, style and the amount you are willing to let go for the skateboard.
So were you able to find the best electric skateboard for you? If not maybe you can spend a bit more and get one from other price range? If yes you should definitely check out our Best electric skateboard under 500 dollars or Best budget electric skateboard: 9 boards for you or your child or eventually Best Electric Skateboard: This Is Comparison Of 29 You Can Buy Right Now articles.